- My Twitter – to stay connected at all times
- My Flickr – full-size pictures from my blog posts
- My YouTube – videos that have debuted in my posts
- Catch it. – One man’s self-involvement in the scenes of New York. My brother’s (outstanding) blog of photographs of scenes taken throughout NYC.
- #whatshouldwecallmedschool – Because these memes are entirely too accurate.
- Wildly Ariesposible – My friend Kevin’s blog of random thoughts.
- The saga of a twenty-something – My friend Alex’s thoughts and ramblings on the life and times of, well, being twenty-something.
- bears ate my inside voice but not my blog machine – My buddy Nick’s blog on completely random topics and always gives me a laugh.
- Boston Dandy – My friend and co-worker’s blog on life outside of lab with a particular emphasis on good food and even better drinks.
- Ali on the Run – A blog on living, running, and kicking Crohn’s disease in the butt in NYC.